Aww! Kylie Jenner falls more than in honey with her girl, Stormi Webster, each and every 24-hour interval — and if we're being honest, and so practise nosotros. The Keeping Upwardly With the Kardashians kiddo is growing upward so fast and seems to hit a new milestone every day.

Obviously, the billionaire adores her mini-me, and loves to spoil her! "Kylie is constantly showering her with gifts — expensive jewelry, the latest gadgets, y'all name it, Stormi has information technology," a source previously told Life & Fashion. "She can drop upwards of $100,000 in a week on her little girl!"

Kylie welcomed Stormi with rapper Travis Scott, on February 1, 2018, and announced the happy news three days later. Surprisingly, it was the beginning fourth dimension Kylie had even confirmed she was expecting! "My pregnancy was ane I chose not to do in forepart of the world," the E! personality shared on Instagram at the time.

"I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the well-nigh positive, stress-free and good for you style I knew how … I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness," Kylie added. "I just couldn't wait to share this blessing. I've never felt love and happiness similar this. I could burst!"

That calendar month, the makeup mogul too opened upwards about the inspiration backside Stormi's unique name and explained, "I really don't know how nosotros thought of Storm. Her dad insisted it was him, but I experience like information technology was me … so then it became Stormi. And it but stuck. I feel similar there were a lot of other names that I might have fifty-fifty liked ameliorate to be honest, but I experience like Stormi picked her own proper noun, like it was just her name."

Following Stormi's 4th birthday in Feb 2022, Kylie and Travis welcomed baby No. 2, a son they originally named Wolf. However, since his birth, Kylie revealed they have since changed Wolf's name. No matter what his moniker is, we have no dubiousness Stormi is the best big sister ever!

Scroll through the gallery below to run across Stormi Webster'south cutest photos over the years.